- New Rural Dean
- Help Needed! (with the Family Afternoon)
- Two-hour parking limit
- HOW TO READ THE BIBLE: 6.Character in Biblical Narrative
- Sax’ News
- Sep 8th: Suffolk Historic Churches Trust – sponsored cycle ride or walk
- “Prophecy” teaching series
- No Ordinary People
- HOW TO READ THE BIBLE: 5.Plot In Biblical Narrative
- Christians Against Poverty and the Suffolk Coastal Rural Debt Centre
part of the Saint John’s church family
…a new way of doing church for all. There’s coffee, croissants and newspapers, along with friendly chat, discussion and kids activities.
Join us as we explore what it means to be connected to God, each other and our community.
See more here`