Saxmundham Church Hall
To book St John’s Church Hall, your contact is:-
51 Warren Avenue
Telephone: 01728 602117 or 07900 563478
Please note that there is parking space for several cars outside the Hall.
The Hiring fees are as follows:-
Private and Charity use: £10.00 per hour
Church members: £ 8.00 per hour
All fees are payable two weeks prior to the date of the booking. If fees are not received by the due date we may consider the booking cancelled and re-Iet the Hall to other users.
Please make cheques payable to:-
PAROCHIAL CHURCH COUNCIL OF SAXMUNDHAM
We hope your hiring of the Church hall is a pleasant experience. We have a few guidelines we would like you to follow so that not only you have a good experience but those hiring the Hall after you.
All hirers should ensure that:-
- Any outside commercial caterers used should be registered with their local authority and have relevant certification.
- Hirers whose activities involve children or vulnerable adults should have CRB checks for relevant helpers.
- For reasons of hygiene you provide your own tea cloths, dish cloths and washing up liquid.
- Any damage/faults are reported.
- The Hall is left in a clean/tidy condition. Waste bins/toilet bins must be emptied into the designated bins to the left of the main Church door (ie around the side of the Tower)
- The fridges in the kitchen are for your use but please remove perishable items after use and leave the fridge clean.
- At the end please switch off all lights and heaters (except storage heaters).
- At the end of use please lock the doors and return the key. The Hall is cleaned on a regular basis but not necessarily after each hiring so we would appreciate your help. Thank You!